New Student Specials = 2 weeks for $25 or 30 DAYS for $49
Ready to dive in? Check out a variety of classes during your 2 week or 30 day intro special. Students may take one drop-in class ($19) before trying the new student specials. These specials are valid for 14 or 30 consecutive days, starting on the date of your first class. Please note, if you take a drop-in class first, you will need to purchase the special in person at the studio.
Class Series Options
Drop-in: $19 | Students (w/ ID) = $14
Packages: 5 Classes for $80 | 10 Classes for $150 | 20 Classes for $260
Memberships: One Month Unlimited* for $160 | Matinee One Month Unlimited* for $99 (M-F before 6 pm) --add on primetime ($13)
Limited Number: Six Month Unlimited for $850 | Yearly Unlimited for $1450
We also offer donation based class throughout the week. See below for more information.
*see membership terms below
We accept cash, check, and credit/debit (Mastercard and Visa) on location. You can also purchase individual classes or a series online by clicking here.
- Couples are welcome to share a class series.
- Class series are non-transferrable.
- All class series expire after 6 months. May purchase additional 6 months: $20 for every 6 months past the original expiration date. Extension may be used once per series.
Donation based classes
We offer six donation based classes throughout the week. Students attending donation based classes may choose to donate in any of the following ways:
- Cash donation of $7-$10
- Donate a class from your pre-paid class series
- Purchase a drop-in at our regular rate using a credit card
6 Month and yearly Unlimiteds
We offer a limited number of 6 month and yearly unlimited series. The terms are as follows:
- there are a limited number of unlimited series available. If the pricing option is no longer showing, it's because they've sold out
- the unlimited series will automatically activate on the date of purchase
- unlimited packages are non-transferable
- unlimited packages include all regularly scheduled classes, but do not include workshops, bootcamps, or special events
- we offer extensions only in the case of injury or bereavement
We are pleased to introduce our new full monthly unlimited memberships for $160/mo or weekday matinee membership for $99/mo.
The membership terms are as follows:
- we require a minimum 3 month commitment for memberships
- membership purchases are contracts and therefore, will auto-renew and charge your credit card on file each month
- the unlimited membership will automatically activate on the date of purchase
- memberships are non-transferable
- memberships include all regularly scheduled classes, but do not include workshops, boot camps, or special events
- terminations & suspensions are permitted with notification 15 days in advance of the next billing date. Suspensions are allowed in 30 day increments, starting the day of your next auto-renewal date. We do not pro-rate.
- exceptions to the returns/suspensions policies are handled on a case-by-case basis. We will consider requests in the case of injury & bereavement, and will require an official note from a MD, DC, or PT to accompany your request. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the matinee membership covers classes Monday through Friday that start before 6 pm. If you'd like to add a prime-time (weekday evening or weekend class), you may do so at a reduced drop-in rate of $13 (a savings of $6/class).
You can make an online reservation up to a week in advance. When you arrive, please sign in at the front desk so the crew can mark you as in attendance. We release reservations 5 minutes before class starts, so your account will not be charged. We do not charge for cancellations or absences.
We offer a variety of workshops, which are listed on our Workshops tab. Each workshop has its own pricing, so please refer to individual workshops for pricing details. Workshop purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable, but unused payment can be credited towards future workshops and events.
Class is on us on your birthday! Just bring your ID. (Even you, McLovin.)